Thank you so much for your interest in KML Law Group P.C.
KML Law Group offers various Administrative, Management, Senior Management,
and Associate Attorney positions in our offices of Philadelphia,
Sewickley, PA, Westmont, NJ, and New Providence, NJ.
The foreclosure/litigation administrative support employee works closely with foreclosure attorneys, and manages and maintains motion filings for the firm. Responsibilities include preparing motions for submission to court, reviewing documents for accuracy for court to submission, and preparing motions for filing/servicing.
Primary Responsibilities: • Handle drafting/filing/serving of motions for multiple clients in the firm
• Respond to client inquiries professionally and promptly to keep the client informed of the status of the foreclosure process via online systems and/or via e-mail and telephone
• Respond to inquiries from all stakeholders in a timely manner
• Maintain accurate records in both client systems interface and firm system of record
• Other duties as required
Experience: Previous experience with foreclosure, litigation, and/or default mortgage servicing with specific regard to Pennsylvania desired. Previous title experience a plus.
Skills & Qualifications: • Successful completion of legal assistant or paralegal diploma or equivalent experience a plus
• Skilled in the use of MS Office Suite of products, particular emphasis on Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Exceptional organizational skills including superior attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Flexible and reliable, you work well both independently as well as part of a team
Job Summary: Responsible for the Supervision of staff members to ensure the Objectives Established for the KML Billing Department are met timely and efficiently.
Job Duties: • Responsible for the timely and efficient work/actions of the Billing Dept Team and adherence to internal and external compliance and legal requirements
• Responsible for the distribution and completion of work, proper instructional support and training to ensure departmental quality and timeline standards established by Management.
• Consistent interaction and collaboration with Dept Team Members to establish and ensure daily and weekly goals
• Meets billing operational standards by providing leadership, training and resources to ensure production timeliness, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
• Recognition of process deficiencies and identification of billing system improvements and problem resolution
• Dedication to compliance and reinforcement of KML policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines.
• Consistently coaches and trains to ensure all team members are fully knowledgeable and capable of maximum performance
• Weekly reporting execution, analysis & distribution necessary for tracking trends and productivity of Dept objectives and initiatives
• Ability to handle a high volume of weekly invoices.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with attorneys, secretaries, and clients providing professional, timely & accurate responses.
• Center City Full Time Position
Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge of the Default Industry (Minimum of 3 years), Computer Proficient in MS Office Suite of Applications and Database Navigation, Process Improvement & Problem Solving, Reporting Skills, Multi-tasking at a high volume level, Professional Communication Skills
· Examine and verify titles.
· Search real estate records.
· Summarize legal and/or insurance documents.
· Compile lists of mortgages, contracts and other instruments pertaining to titles by searching public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies or title insurance companies.
· Search, analyze and evaluate records relating to titles of homes, land and buildings.
· Ensure that the title to a property in questions has no restrictions that may prevent or hinder its sale or use.
· Examine deeds, deeds of trust, liens, judgments, easements and plats/maps to determine ownership, encumbrances and to verify legal descriptions of property.
· Analyze chain of title and preparation of reports outlining title-related matters.
· Examine title reports from outside abstractors.
· Respond to client inquiries professionally and promptly to keep the client information of the status of the foreclosure process via on-line systems and/or via-mail and telephone.
· Respond to inquiries from all stakeholders in a timely manner.
· Prepare pleadings, court application documents and other required documents from firm precedents for review of the foreclosure attorney.
· Arrange for client billing as applicable.
· Maintain accurate/detailed records in both client systems interface and firm system of record.
· Familiarity with filing title claims and satisfaction/release requests.
· Other duties as required.
· College degree preferred.
· Successful completion of legal assistant and/or paralegal diploma of equivalent experience is a plus.
· MUST have a solid understanding of title practice and concepts.
· Minimum of two years experience in a legal assistant or paralegal role.
· Previous experience with foreclosure and/or default mortgage servicing desired.
· Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
· Skilled in the use of MS Office Suite products (i.e. excel, outlook, etc.).
· Exceptional organizational skills including superior attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Flexible and reliable, you work well both independently as well as part of a team.
Please complete the below information and supplemental forms. Required fields are marked with *. Application cannot be considered without completed forms.